Your child may be eligible to participate in the LEAP Study if:
- he/she is between 4 months and 10 months of age (less than 11 months)
- he/she has been diagnosed with eczema and/or egg allergy
- you are willing to travel to St Thomas' Hospital, London for study visits
Children meeting the following criteria are NOT eligible to participate:
- previous or current consumption of peanut
- a previous allergic reaction to peanut
- has a sibling or household member who is allergic to peanut
Please note that meeting the above requirements does not guarantee participation in the LEAP Study. Additional criteria exist, which will be assessed during a screening visit to determine whether your child is eligible to participate.
Note that if your child is deemed eligible, study doctors will provide you with detailed information on the potential risks and benefits of participating. You will be given the opportunity to ask any questions you might have so that you may make an educated decision on participating.
Ways to contact us about participating in the LEAP Study.